It’s simple, Carbon Monoxide detectors save lives. Do you have a Carbon Monoxide detector in your home? Every household should have at least one Carbon Monoxide detector. If your detector goes into alarm, turn off all appliances immediately, leave your home and give us a call at Rousculp’s Heating & Cooling. If any of your family members begin to experience symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning such as dizziness, severe headache or vomiting, call 911 immediately.
Carbon Monoxide is a silent killer. It is impossible to see or smell and it is extremely dangerous to your health. CO is produced by furnaces and all fuel burning appliances. It is very important to have your HVAC system regularly maintained in order to prevent cracks and ensure all connections to fuel pipes and venting systems are tight. If your furnace is not burning correctly, it releases a higher than normal level of CO. A blocked venting system is a serious threat. Give us a call at Rousculp’s if you suspect anything to be wrong with the venting system in your home.
Carbon Monoxide can cause brain damage and death. Prevent exposure by having all of your fuel-burning appliances thoroughly inspected by a trained technicians on a regular basis. We care about your health and safety.